To LOVE-Ru 11 & Sumomomo Momomo OVAs

6 October, 2009 (10:29) | Sumomomo Momomo, To Love Ru | By: jama

So we finally caught up to AniYoshi. Episode 11 introduces our beloved Yami-chan (see picture). Isn’t she cute??

tlr11_01

And then there’s Sumomomo Momomo. You guys might’ve already noticed that our project page has been stating that we’ve been working on Sumomomo till now. Well, it’s all true. Doing just these two DVD exclusive episodes took us like over a year and a half. Actually, the project didn’t even start in Yabai, but in another group that picked it up before Yabai was founded. Long story short: We’re done now, lol.

We won’t do the other 22 episodes because that would probably take us about 16.5 years. Now, we think that’s a tad bit long, even considering it’s us.

sumo23_01

sumo24_01

Now, there’s actually another secret anime we’re working on. I don’t expect you guys to guess correctly, but what do you think we’re secretly subbing while still pushing out a release of our known projects every now and then?

Who appreciates us for finishing every anime we’ve started to work on? It can be pretty extreme as Sumomomo shows, but I think there are too many groups out there that just pick up and drop projects on a whim. Sure, it’s their free time, but it’s nice to know that shows you like won’t get dropped no matter what, even if it takes a long time to get finished. Or is that just me?

Torrents:

[Yabai]_To_LOVE-Ru_-_11_[DVD][FC9153E0].mkv

[Yabai]_Sumomomo_Momomo_OVAs

IRC: #yabai@irc.rizon.net

Comments

Comment from kira
Time October 6, 2009 at 10:50 am

tnx for the updates. I haven’t seen sumomomo yet. Do any of you guys know if there is anything uncensored in the dvdrips?

Comment from Hamlon
Time October 6, 2009 at 10:58 am

“…but it’s nice to know that shows you like won’t get dropped no matter what, even if it takes a long time to get finished. Or is that just me?”
I agree. Though I find it hard to follow groups like Yabai, watching the episodes as they get released. Kinda ruins the series for me when there’s several months of waiting between episodes. When you’re done with them, I’ll definitely watch both To-Love Ru, Himawari!! and Seto though.

Anyway, thanks for the release. Keep ’em coming.

Comment from guesser
Time October 6, 2009 at 11:11 am

id guess the series you guys are working on secretly: death note. but maybe not, since someone said in the channel long ago deathnote dvdrips will be rlsed by anisubs, a group by your fellow member juugen.

Comment from anon
Time October 6, 2009 at 1:11 pm

So, will this new project make the releases even slower, because of the extra work?

Comment from jama
Time October 6, 2009 at 1:20 pm

More like we’ve always been working on them and this is why we’re so slow. :)

Comment from Webbmaster62
Time October 6, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Thank god you guys are still doing To Love Ru no matter what. I knew it would get licensed eventually but I still like your DVDrips of it. Keep it up!

Comment from WhiteCat
Time October 6, 2009 at 9:03 pm

No Jama, it’s not just you. Not at all. I’d wait any day. No …. strike that. I’d wait any week…. no. Any Month? Year!? I’d just wait.

Because done is always better than not. And quality trumps speed. Sure, speed is nice. But even after I buy the English version two years from now, I still want to see a quality fansub. The people who do it because they love it, because they care, and because they’re damn good at it, do it best. So, no it’s not just you. And being able to trust someone’s word is gift that cannot be measured. Thanks.

Comment from EcchiMan
Time October 7, 2009 at 6:30 am

Ooh Ooh ! can u finish the last eps of happy lesson ova too?
only 2 episodes have not been subbed but there are raws out there
its been licensed so ya would think one of those (dvd-ripping) groups would sub/rip them but they only did 3 of 5
AniDB shows its stalled since 2003 Orz *facepalm* etc…
so please accept thiz humble request of a poor fellow thats addicted to anime and cant live without seeing it all D:

Comment from reinmaster
Time October 7, 2009 at 8:41 am

Keep it up guys I’m guessing the next release would be Seto I hope my guess is correct though

Comment from drkshadow06
Time December 30, 2009 at 12:08 am

Thanks for the To LOVE-Ru release! Oh, by the way, I’ve been having this problem with Media Player Classic Home Cinema where it doesn’t play the OP and EDs when I play the episode file. It works with Windows Media Player but I’d rather play it in MPC-HC. I have the latest CCCP and MPC-HC updates, but they still play the same way. Do you guys know how to fix that? =\

Comment from Skyward
Time December 31, 2009 at 11:30 am

@drkshadow06
Go to start -> Programs -> Combined Community Codec Pack -> Settings. Hit next and check the “Reset all settings” and “Re-register filters” check boxes. Hit apply and see if that fixes your issue with MPC-HC. If it doesn’t, swing by our IRC channel and I’ll see if I can help you out.

Comment from drkshadow06
Time December 31, 2009 at 2:02 pm

@Skyward
It worked! Thanks a lot! Keep up the releases, I look forward to you guys’ work! =D

Write a comment