EVE no Jikan – 01

19 September, 2009 (16:19) | EVE no Jikan | By: Kayshin

eve01_01

With an increase in many new, experienced staff members (which won’t slow down older projects) we’re starting a new series called EVE no Jikan, which so far promises to give us a lot of thought about mankind’s future.  It may not be “our” immediate future, but it possibly can happen.  Androids.  Paving the way to make human’s lives easier.  Or do they?  Should there be laws and regulations? Should they be treated equally, or like slaves?

Should there be a distinction between us?

Are you enjoying the time of EVE?

What do you think?

Torrent: [Yabai]_EVE_no_Jikan_-_01_[DVD][397A3F67].mkv

IRC: #yabai@irc.rizon.net

Comments

Comment from Godai
Time September 19, 2009 at 5:07 pm

When robots have their own AI they should be respected like any other human being.
After all they’re just like us, the difference is just the creator – in their case humans.

Comment from Godai
Time September 19, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Thanks to subbing this, i hope the next episode come sooner. ^^

Comment from Mega-Japan
Time September 19, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Won’t slow down older projects eh? Well I don’t know if those can get any slower, but good luck finishing this show.

Comment from J
Time September 19, 2009 at 8:09 pm

To LOVE-Ru 11 where…?

Comment from Some random faggot
Time September 19, 2009 at 10:21 pm

>Won’t slow down older projects eh? Well I don’t know if those can get any slower

Pretty much what I thought. Ta for the release.

Comment from Hani
Time September 21, 2009 at 4:18 am

Thank you, yabai. I hope you will release TLR ep11 too. :D

Comment from ANIKI
Time September 22, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Oh nice, I was thinking of watching this one, will look forward to your releases on this series, thanx 4 dha subs… JAANA~ and am waiting for TL RU next episodes, look forward to that also.

Comment from fourzerofour
Time December 21, 2009 at 9:18 am

Is the rest of this going to be released by you guys? I’m enjoying it so far and it’s gotten really good ratings from what I’ve read, so I’d like to see more of it.

I’d be glad to offer any help I could provide to complete the releases of this show. (Even though I’m not much good at anything except basic encoding and quality checking… but maybe I can be of some use.)

Write a comment