Seto no Hanayome – 01

14 September, 2008 (10:09) | Seto no Hanayome | By: naturesbless

Releases. … uh… I is n00b. Not much else to say… We have released something. Go us. uh… Nice to meet you? I’m the only member of the team who has done nothing so far. >:D F*CK YEA! Now for a little intermission story. ._.

First, we got some have a meeting of destiny! A destined meeting! A meeting that must happen or we have no story! Please refer to the picture to see how the world looked when they met.

Yea, it was filled with cherry blossoms. Isn’t that awesome? Now, we’ve got a fade-to-black and then a scene change! Yes, the destined girl meets the parents of the man! She shall now explain what they did in-between scene changes.

Yea, I know you all had some perverted thoughts just now. Don’t try and deny it. It’s okay. We all understand how you feel… We do. Honest. Let it all out.
NEXT SCENE –
The man and his parents meet the father of the destined girl. He gets pissed off at them getting on his lawn… or something. Think whatever you want. All I know is that he has a sword and everybody is freaking out. *points to picture*

I would totally fight against someone with a sword. Yea. I’m sure you would too. That, or I would take the sword and PIERCE THE HEAVENS with it. I know you want to do it too. Eventually he gets mad and kicks them out of his house. Into his moat. Which is big. Very, very big.

Looks like the ocean almost. Oh hey, the girl has a tail and fins now. wtfux? Pime taradox? Za Warudo? Has the world finally been invaded by lolcats!? Yea, I have no idea what I was thinking while I’m typing this.

Enjoy the episode!! =D

Torrent

IRC: #yabai@irc.rizon.net

Comments

Comment from Skyward
Time September 14, 2008 at 10:48 am

you have activated my ASPECT RATIO!

Comment from Doomsday
Time September 14, 2008 at 10:52 am

Are you going to release all episodes in DVD quality? And if yes are you also going to resub?

Comment from Skyward
Time September 14, 2008 at 10:56 am

yes, and yes.

Comment from BranGor
Time September 14, 2008 at 11:45 am

I haven’t watched it yet, but I’ll thank you in advance from saving me from the horrid black holes of fansubbing known as YourMom.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Plan on doing the OVA?

Comment from Doomsday
Time September 14, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Excellent! Thank you in advance for your effort!

Comment from jama
Time September 14, 2008 at 1:25 pm

@BranGor: We’re planning to do it. Whether it will be after we’ve completed the actual series or earlier is not clear yet, though.

Comment from Mick
Time September 14, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Nice to see this, just wondering are you going to release this in order (1-26) or would you consider skipping ahead and doing 19-26 (i.e. the your mom ones) first?

Comment from AznCoffee
Time September 14, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Thanks for the DVD sub but…

The girl’s name is Seto San. Not Seto Sun. (I know it supposed to contract from Luna, but it’s San.)

@__@ it was just really annoying me was all…

Comment from Kuro-puppy
Time September 14, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Thanks a lot for subbing this anime! Been waiting months for a decent fansubber now that Setouichi subs have quit or something. The last 3 episodes done by Yourmom sucked bigtime >.<

Comment from Spade
Time September 15, 2008 at 4:04 am

I always wanted to have the complete Anime in my archives but the YouMom episodes were aweful and I don’t like to have varying subbing-groups. I’ll consider your subs for archiving. *thumbsup*

I also don’t mind calling her Sun. Underlines her relationship to Luna a little more. Though I’d prefer to have a user-poll to decide which name to use, is hat possible?

Comment from jama
Time September 15, 2008 at 7:43 am

Her name is Sun, not San. See wikipedia.

Comment from Mick
Time September 15, 2008 at 6:36 pm

The name is romanised as Sun, but is pronounced (and the kanji reads) as San, its little jarring to read sun when people are clearly saying san.

Comment from Spade
Time September 18, 2008 at 6:36 am

They are also saying Runa but everyone is fine with Luna. But really, the Japanese “San” and the English “Sun”are pronounced exactly the same, there’s worse out there.

Comment from Hanabi
Time September 18, 2008 at 8:38 am

But don’t you think San is better name for a girl ^^

Comment from Spade
Time September 22, 2008 at 9:54 am

One of the characters in Lost is called Sun, so I’m used to it. ;)

Comment from Brew
Time September 23, 2008 at 6:35 am

I wouldn’t consider the wiki a truly reliable source to go by. ANN/ANDB/others have it as San, as well as all of the various groups I’ve seen sub it. Sun is more like a stage name like Lunar is for Luna. The VA’s for them also went under the names Sun&Lunar when they did the OP and ED, which reinforces that they’re stage names.

Comment from Spade
Time September 23, 2008 at 10:29 am

That, or “Lunar” is also the way “Runa” is suppose to be written. ;)

Comment from Brew
Time September 25, 2008 at 4:00 am

Possibly, but I’ll admit I’m partial to San. And I don’t think saying San-san sounds any more silly than Sun-san.

Comment from Spade
Time September 25, 2008 at 10:03 am

It sounds the same of course but it looks slightly better. ^^

btw, I’m way too often in this comment section. >.<

Comment from Anonymous
Time October 2, 2008 at 4:12 pm

>San always reminds me of the name-suffix and the urge to make a bad pun with San-san is overwhelming. >.<
But theres a san San-san joke in the athletics festival

Comment from Vardenafil
Time November 18, 2008 at 5:26 pm

The site very professional! Keep up the good work! Oh yes, one extra comment – maybe you could add more pictures too! So, good luck to your team!

Pingback from It’s been a year… | Yabai-Fansubs
Time May 8, 2009 at 3:22 pm

[…] every week, which was pretty awesome. Starting with Himawari 5 on 6 September, 2008; continued by Seto no Hanayome 1 (I have to apologize for this release, we should’ve taken our time making it perfect instead […]

Comment from zabato
Time May 27, 2009 at 4:56 pm

i would really appreciate it if you guys could finish subbing himawari!! i mean i know its not such a great series but now i really want to know what happens in the end so please if you can finish subbing it, it would be great. Thnx in advance.

Comment from jama
Time May 31, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Don’t worry, we don’t plan to drop any of our projects. You’ll just have to wait a little longer for episode 9.

Write a comment